You may find that you are left with an unsightly stump that has no real benefit or value in your landscaping after cutting down a tree. Not only are these stumps an eyesore, but they can prove to be a safety hazard among other disadvantages. To remove the stump safely and effectively, Milam’s Tree Service is your leading stump removing expert. We can perform a removal or a grinding service to help you get rid of the stump in your landscaping. With this in mind, we at Milam’s Tree Service would like to discuss the benefits and other basics of stump removal.
Stump Grinding VS Removal
We would like to take an opportunity to relate the distinction between our stump removal and stump grinding services before diving into the benefits. Our stump grinding process simply chips and mulches the stump away to help avoid holes in the landscape. With soil and/or fertilizer, the remains are frequently buried. Because the weakened root system cannot be easily wrenched out along with the tree or remaining stump, in the event an old, sick, or dead tree has fallen, Milam’s Tree Service stump removal service is the better solution. Reducing the risk of other trees getting infected in the event the tree stump is stricken with disease or insects, the entire stump is removed. Our specialists for example, use heavy-duty equipment that makes quick work of removing the stump and should it be contaminated, we have the resources for proper disposal.
Benefits of Tree Stump Removal
Though not limited to the following list, the below are the top benefits to stump removal.
1) Increased Yard Safety. As mentioned, the tree stumps left to rot in the yard can be a hazard. The stumps create a potential obstacle to be tripped over, resulting in injuries, particularly for any children running around and landscapers providing services.
2) Environmentally Friendly. In addition to the increased risk of your home and becoming infested with pests, the stumps are an attraction for a number of insects and the rotting stump can bring an infestation to your landscape that affects other trees and plant life. Also, the stump can still potentially harbor the disease, which will spread to other vegetation if the stump is the result of a diseased tree. The stump can be chopped and recycled into useful mulch for your landscaping as long as the stump is not riddled with disease or pests.
3) Time-Effectiveness Root Removal Method. Whether if it is winched out or grinded down professional tree services utilize large machines that will remove the stump in order to prevent damage to surrounding trees and plants with speed and accuracy.
4) Overall Health of Your Landscape is Improved. Allowing for your vegetation to improve the nutrients it can absorb, the blade on the stump grinding machine creates mulch during the grinding process.
5) Unwanted New Tree Growth Prevention. Especially if the originally was cut down, the tree stump can sprout new trees, through its roots because it was invading the sewage or septic system or encroaching too close to structures.